martes, 19 de agosto de 2014

Trinity Task 3 Section 1

To: Erulindeloscarmona@patrondefundo.com
From: Agudragonbollz@hotmail.com
Subject: The Mackay School


Dear Erulin

I'm writing to tell you, when you come back you have to stay with me and then go to school , the school is great , have a lots of things, the classes are good and the sports, we have peaches and dinning hall, you can't lost this , I'm waiting you, to do all the things in the school , the first class we have to stay in the school because I m going to show you all the school, I t is going to be fantastic.

                                                                                                                                Goodby,your friend


                                                                                                                                           Agustin Fuentes Gonzalez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario